Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My first Blog!

Okay....Here goes nothing!

Yesterday I was able to visit someone who is extremely special to me! Diana!!! We set up our scrapbooking work station and dove in! We both hadn't scrapped an entire page in a long time so we were very determined! After lots of laughs, catching up and four hours later, our workshop came to an end! Diana was able to smash out 2 adorable pages in her baby book. As for me...I did one large (12x12) one and one small (6x6) one.

Diana took pictures on her phone so I hope to have them posted on here soon!

Anyway...after the wonderful hours of scrapping, Diana took me to her computer and signed me up on here on Blogger.com! I warned her it would take me a while to get the hang of this thing, but I promised to work on it!

So....here I am...blogging...Wondering what to say next!

I will follow up with plenty more, but I thought I'd get this first one out of the way. It's kind of like a jar of pickles. The first one is hard to get out, but once you get the first one, the rest come easily! hehe

I hope you enjoy what's to come! Have a fantastic evening! Until next time...signing over and out!

(corny but cute)

2 comments:

Austin Lovelys said...

Yay! Your first Blog!!! Thanks for coming over. I enjoy our visits together and what better way to do it while we scrap together. LOL. Love ya. Don't be a stranger k. Now we can keep tabs on eachother on this now. Whoo hoo :)


I loved your pages :)

Cynthia said...

Hooray! Join the the club!!! Diana also was the one to get me into blogging as well... Its pretty neat once you start getting the hang of it.. Well good luck and hope to see ya soon when I get into town...